All Collections > Create a single report
Create a single report
With the single report, you will select the information you are only interested in, with precise details informant that is more important your your your business.
1. Go to the "Reports" tab in the left menu of the user interface.
2. Click "Create report" button in the left menu.
3. Select the report type. The report types are grouped according to their purpose.
4. Check the objects for which you want to retrieve the report. If some object is not listed, it means that given report type can not be applied, e.g. if no fuel level sensors are installed in vehicle, it won’t be shown in the list.
5. Enter report name. You can use any name instead of the default one.
6. Choose report settings. The available settings depend on the report type.
7. Press "Build report" button. The report will be retrieved shortly and you can access the data in the left column, on the top of the list of previously retrieved reports. You can view the report in the browser, download it as a PDF or Excel file, or modify its settings and retrieve a similar report.