All Collections > Scheduled reports
Any particular report can be retrieved and delivered to the user's mailbox regularly. The scheduling is basically similar to creating a single report, except you choose Schedule in the left menu of the reports app and set some schedule.
1. Go to the "Schedule" tab in the left menu of the user interface.
2. Click Add new schedule for the report.
3. Select the report type. The report types are grouped according to their purpose.
4. Check the objects for which you want to retrieve the report. If some object is not listed, it means that given report type can not be applied, e.g. if no fuel level sensors are installed in vehicle, it won’t be shown in the list.
5. Enter report name. You can use any name instead of the default one.
6. Enter the report title if you want to use your title instead of the default one.
7. Define when the report should be retrieved: on which weekday or day of the month, and how many previous days should be covered by it.
8. Check to Send reports to email and list the email addresses if you want results to be delivered to your mailbox. If you don't mark this checkbox, the reports will be retrieved and stored in the system.